Monday, July 25, 2011

I've been busy

Have you ever just wanted to curl up in a ball, suck on your thumb and cry? 

This is what I am now feeling on a nightly basis. Since the last post I have graduated college, received my diploma, quit flying the friendly skies, and now it seemed like I was ready to take on corporate america and become a comfortable millionaire working 9-5 5 days a week and living in the city. Then I woke up... 
There was no corporate millionaire. No 150,000 dollar salary. No apt in the city, still living in little russia, queens. I couldn't even get a 9-5 job. What I got was an overnight shift 5 days a week. What I learned these past few months is 

I HATE OVERNIGHT SHIFT 

The job I can deal with. 10 hours of work a day I can also deal with. But working all night is near impossible. I've been lying to my parents about how I love my new job and work 9-5 when in reality I hate it and work 7pm-5am. All I wanted was a normal schedule and a comfortable life. I wanna have a dog ... live in the city.. and have more than 100 bucks in my bank account at the end of the month when it's all said and done, But I guess thats not possible. 

Searching fro the answers is a hard discouraging process. Though I may never breakdown to my parents and admit failure and request help, I will always have the dark hole of the internet to vent to and express my thoughts and emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment