Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sorry I can't be Perfect



Sometimes you just feel like no matter what you do or how "happy" you are in your current state, someone won't approve. Now this can be a delicate issue when it involves family. I love you but I'm not you. I wish you could understand that. I am my own person and every time I try and communicate my thoughts with you, you simply throw them out the window as if they're irrelevant and I don't know what I'm talking about. This goes for business as well as for relationships. I understand that back in your day things were different and you were already married at my age but again I am not you. Maybe I like it here, maybe I don't want to go to the other side of the world to find someone to be with so you can be happy. Maybe I have different goals. Maybe I'm not smart at math and don't wanna take a math class. Maybe I enjoy art. Maybe I'm just a complete fuck-up to you and nothing I say or do will ever be good enough.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment